The Tunbridge Cami is cut on the bias for a flattering fit and crafted from a beige check that has been hand woven in recycled cotton. It features a v neckline and low back, as well as a double strap detail that can be tied at the back in whatever way that your heart desires.
- Bias cut
- V neckline
- Double tie back detail
- Hand woven by our artisan partners
- 30% recycled cotton and 70% conventional cotton
Crafted in 30% recycled cotton and 70% conventional cotton that have been handwoven into a check design. For every Tunbridge Cami we have measured the following impacts through working with Khaloom:
- Diverted approximately 81 grams of pre consumer cotton from ending up in landfill.
- Saved 1,822.5 L of water that would have been used to grow this cotton.
- Created 7.9 days of fair employment, which subsequently creates value for the craft and helps promote artisanal work.
Some unique fabric characteristics may be present on your garment this is due to the nature of handloom fabrics and not fabric faults.
Made in India with pride by Blank Studio (our family run workshop). All of our machinists work on one style from start to finish, having ownership of the entire product. You can read more about our makers here.
We have tried as best as we can to trace down our supply chain to better tell the story of each style and the many hands involved. We like to keep things localised so you will notice most of the supply chain is within a relatively small area. Flick through the product images to see a very simplified map of our supply chain and to find out more.
Model wears size 8. See our size guide for further details, or flick an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you pick the right size because online shopping can be a bit tricky at times!