Tunbridge Midi Skirt
We created a beige check design that has been hand loomed in recycled cotton and we named it after the endangered Tunbridge Buttercup. The Tunbridge Midi Skirt has an elastic waist and drawstring to be comfortable and adjustable.
- Elastic waist
- Midi length
- Draw cord with metal end
- Hand woven by our artisan partners
- 30% recycled cotton and 70% conventional cotton
Crafted in 30% recycled cotton and 70% conventional cotton that have been handwoven into a check design. For every Tunbridge Midi Skirt we have had the following impact working with Khaloom:
- Diverted approximately 162 grams of pre consumer cotton from ending up in landfill.
- Saved 3,645 L of water that would have been used to grow this cotton.
- Created 15.8 days of fair employment, which subsequently creates value for the craft and helps promote artisanal work.
Some unique fabric characteristics may be present on your garment this is due to the nature of handloom fabrics and not fabric faults.
Made in India with pride by Blank Studio (our family run workshop). All of our machinists work on one style from start to finish, having ownership of the entire product. You can read more about our makers here.
We have tried as best as we can to trace down our supply chain to better tell the story of each style and the many hands involved. We like to keep things localised so you will notice most of the supply chain is within a relatively small area. Flick through the product images to see a very simplified map of our supply chain and to find out more.
Model wears size 8. See our size guide for further details, or flick an email to us at email@example.com. We would love to help you pick the right size because online shopping can be a bit tricky at times!